Designed for mid-career leaders in formal leadership roles, our faculty will create vibrant learning environments allowing participants to apply formal knowledge through experiential learning, case studies, simulations, reflective learning activities, and action learning.
- Leading with Strengths
- Leading People and Teams with Influence
- Leading Change
- Continuous learning beyond the classroom that spans 10 months
- Evidence-based concepts and tools taught by George Mason University faculty
- Follow-on webinars covering topics such as Leadership Communication and Leading with Focus
- Apply in-class learning through field exercise at George Washington’s Mt. Vernon
- Students remain in their full-time jobs for the duration of the program
Questions? For more information about this program, please contact our center at: email@example.com or 703-993-6090.