What goals could you accomplish if you used your strengths instead of worrying about your weaknesses? Our Strengths-Based Leadership program will show you how to move past problems and build on what is working well. You’ll discover how to use your CliftonStrengths results to achieve personal and professional success.
Read our Thriving Together feature on strengths to learn how using your strengths can strengthen your well-being.
We will post details here when the next session is scheduled.
- Discover your strengths through the full CliftonStrengths profile that ranks and explains all 34 of your strengths
- Learn how to apply your unique mix of strengths to achieve your professional goals
- Increase your awareness of how to manage your weaknesses to fuel your success
- Shift your focus from problems to solutions
- Develop the capacity to become a more conscious leader who can lead with purpose
- Understand how to motivate your team to make positive change happen at work
- Improve engagement and performance for yourself, your team, and your organization
- Earn 0.3 CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
Attend and participate fully, completing all reading and assignments
Designed for You
This foundational program is designed to help you develop your leadership, both personally and professionally. Strengths-Based Leadership will show you how to thrive at all levels of your career. If you’re an emerging leader, you can build your skills for success. If you’re a manager, you’ll learn how to motivate others to be more engaged and productive. If you’re a trainer, you’ll expand your knowledge of how to use CliftonStrengths to help your clients thrive.
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com or 703-993-6090.