The Leading Thriving Organizations program will give you tools and resources you need to create a thriving workplace culture. You’ll discover how the science of well-being applies in your workplace and how your personal well-being can influence your organization.
We will offer Leading Thriving Organizations in Spring 2022 and will announce registration details soon.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-6090.
Open Enrollment Pricing
Early Bird: $2,695 (dates TBD)
- 10% Mason alumni discount
- 10% discount for organizations that send three or more participants
- Cost of CliftonStrengths and articles is included. Participants will purchase the course text.
- Experience five modules over six half days, with applications, assessments, readings, and learning integration between modules
- Connect with George Mason University faculty who have expertise in organizational cultures, leadership, the science of well-being, and health sciences and communication
- Enjoy the flexibility of an online curriculum with asynchronous learning, live webinars, and small group activities and discussions with peer learning partners
- Learn health determinants of well-being, employee well-being, the changing nature of work, and positive emotions and behaviors
- Discover how to use your CliftonStrengths profile for optimal success in your leadership
- Understand evidence-based well-being practices and interventions for the various well-being domains
- Plan how to strengthen workplace well-being, including how to create a psychologically safe workplace and unleash employee talent for greater engagement and productivity
- Discover how to embed well-being in your organization’s culture
- After earning the certificate in Leading Thriving Organizations, you can apply for Mason’s credential in Organizational Well-Being Leadership. The following are the requirements for that credential:
- Complete the certificate in Leading Thriving Organizations
- Design an action learning project
- Complete two hours of well-being coaching facilitated by CWB faculty
- Pass the credentialing exam
Attend and participate fully, completing all reading and assignments
You can benefit most from this program if you have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
Designed for You
If you’re a leader who wants to embed well-being in your team and organization, this program is designed for you. You and the people you know who work in places like the following industries can transform organizational culture through this program:
- For-profit businesses
- Non-profit organizations such as charities and associations
- Government agencies
- Educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities
- Health care companies
- Legal organizations