Pats for Patriots are a free and easy way to thank, recognize, show appreciation for a Mason colleague or student who has taken the time to do something kind, generous or thoughtful towards others. For more information, visit: https://forms.office.com/r/HRZGvhdJEA
- Why Pats for Patriots?
- We want to encourage quick shout-outs and recognition throughout the Mason Community for students, faculty/staff, and Alumni. Kindness does not need to be a grand act to be recognized. Small acts make a world of difference to those who receive them. If we add up all the small acts it can create a culture of positivity and kindness.
- What are the benefits?
- The benefit of receiving recognition is that someone will be encouraged to continue their small acts of kindness. Kindness yields more kindness. We want to make this process seamless and easy for others. Sometimes people say it is too much to submit nominations for large-scale awards so we wanted to create an alternative to complement the pre-existing larger awards on campus.
- What do recipients receive?
- Recipients who live or work on campus can receive a physical Mason Chooses Kindness branding card, sticker, and/or other MCK swag
- Recipients that don’t live on campus or are far away will receive Mason Chooses Kindness branded e-card
Interested in nominating someone for another award, check out these: