The Business of Coaching Program
The Business of Coaching is a one-day program for executive coaches and consultants who are ready to start and operate a robust business. Taught by Sarah Happel, MCC, President of Spectrum Leadership Solutions and a leader in the fields of coaching and leadership development, this interactive program will give you clarity on the real costs and legalities of running a coaching business, a greater understanding of how to manage your business development, and tools to earn what you want doing the work you love. Whether you are new to coaching or an experienced coach looking to take your business up a level, this practical program will get you set up for success.
Program Date and Time
Our next program will take place on Friday, February 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. It will be presented in an entirely virtual format, so you can join online from wherever you are.
10% discount for Graduates of CWB Leading to Well-Being Programs and Coaching Alumni
- Experienced faculty and guest speakers who will share real-life business cases and client testimonials
- Discover if running a business is right for you
- Master practical tools for getting started or expanding your already thriving business
- Connect with other entrepreneurial coaches and consultants committed to making a difference while earning financial respect in the profession
- Earn 7 ICF Continuing Coach Education (CCE) credits
100% attendance and participation
This program is designed for new and experienced coaches and consultants.
Participants Leave With
- Clarity on the costs, legalities, and traps associated with running a successful coaching practice
- A “happy yes” on what you want to earn and the components needed to get there
- Sales 101 dos and taboos regarding presenting yourself and your services
- Concrete templates for running 6-month coaching engagements, cohort programs and laser-coaching sessions