The Business of Coaching is a one-day virtual program for executive coaches and consultants who are ready to start and operate a robust business. Taught by Sarah Happel, MCC, President of Spectrum Leadership Solutions and a leader in the fields of coaching and leadership development, this bootcamp-style, interactive program will give you clarity on the real costs and legalities of running a coaching business, greater understanding of how to manage your business development, and tools to earn what you want doing the work you love. Whether you are new to coaching or an experienced coach looking to take your business up a level, this practical program will get you set up for success.
Please join us for a virtual Business of Coaching Open House on Wednesday January 12 at noon ET. Sarah Happel, MCC, President of Spectrum Leadership Solutions and a leader in the fields of coaching and leadership development, will provide an overview and answer questions about our upcoming Business of Coaching program on February 4, 2022. Click here to register for the open house.
Program Date and Time
Friday, February 4, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
The registration deadline is January 28, 2022. Click here to register now.
$675 with a 10% Mason alumni discount
- Experienced faculty and guest speakers who will share real-life business cases and client testimonials
- Discover if running a business is right for you
- Master practical tools for getting started or expanding your already thriving business
- Connect with other entrepreneurial coaches and consultants committed to making a difference while earning financial respect in the profession
100% attendance and participation
This program is designed for new and experienced coaches and consultants.
Participants Leave With
- Clarity on the costs, legalities and traps associated with running a successful coaching practice
- A “happy yes” on what you want to earn and the components needed to get there
- Sales 101: Dos and Taboos regarding presenting yourself and your services
- Concrete templates on running 6-month coaching engagements, cohort programs and laser-coaching sessions