Discover a diverse variety of resources you can use to strengthen your well-being at Mason and beyond. Whether you’re looking to build community, strengthen your mind and body, manage stress, or pursue your purpose, we can help you. We’re here for you on your well-being journey!Here are 5 ways you can boost your well-being through Mason’s well-being resources:
- Connect with your community: We all need healthy relationships, and at Mason, our community helps each other thrive together. Discover how our diversity makes us strong, through powerful conversations in Rx Racial Healing Circles. Join the kindness revolution happening at Mason through Mason Chooses Kindness.
- Take care of your mental health: Pay attention to your mental health to maintain a mindset that promotes learning and enjoyment. Check out resources from Mason’s Counseling and Psychological Services to strengthen your mental health, and learn how to help others through Mental Health First Aid.
- Take care of your physical health: Help your body thrive through daily habits such as exercising, eating well, taking rest breaks between activities, and getting enough sleep. For example, Mason offers lots of fun ways to strengthen your physical fitness — from online classes through Mason BurnAlong to in-person offerings from Mason Recreation.
- Strengthen your ability to manage stress: Learn how to navigate stress by earning your Resilience Badge, a flexible, online program designed to help you adapt to your new environment and thrive in your future. Mindfulness meditation offers many well-being benefits — from less stress to more concentration — so join us for Mindful Mason Moments sessions online or in person.
- Discover meaning and purpose: Put your core values into action by participating in campus organizations featured on Mason 360, including campus ministry and social justice groups. Through Mason’s Strengths Academy, you can find your personal top 5 strengths, and plan how to use those strengths for success in every part of your life.