Understanding your Strengths
Now that you have taken the CliftonStrengths Assessment and have your results, you have plenty of options to engage with this new learning.
- Participate in a CliftonStrengths workshop
- Review the handout CliftonStrengths Themes and Domains
- Listen to a Gallup Theme Thursday webcast
- Read the 2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis Report
- Take your results and go talk to your advisor about how to use strengths in your major
- Enroll in the Resilience Badge
- Become a Leadership Advocate
We would love to hear how you are using your strengths to succeed in and out of school. Click here to share your story.
Introduction to CliftonStrenghts
George Mason University uses CliftonStrengths to help students improve self-awareness, foster development and find direction.
Take the CliftonStrengths Assessment
The assessment measures your natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving, so when you’re done you’ll have discovered your talents.
Participate in a Workshop
Mason faculty and staff, certified in Strengths by Gallup, offer workshops for classes, student organizations, academic, and non-academic groups on all campuses.